Booking Terms & Conditions
Clarvoyant and Tarot Readings:
- As per current legislation, all readings are for entertainment purposes only.
- Readings are for over 18's only unless accompanied by an adult.
- We reserve the right to refuse to read for anyone who may be deemed as addicted to psychics. We do not encourage addiction to psychics, you are in control of your own life, we merely offer guidance, not a way out of personal responsibility.
- If we sense that you are in a distressed or anxious frame of mind, we may ask you to wait until you are calm and focussed so that your reading is not influenced by your current emotional state. Sometimes when someone is highly charged, they don't really want to hear what is being said and that is completely counter-productive.
- No refunds are offered, you are paying for the reader's time spent which is offered in good faith. Please enter into a reading with an open mind, you may not hear what you 'want' to hear but you will receive what you 'need' to hear at that time. Sometimes the best evidence is when the sitter discovers the meaning at a later stage. We are not here to be tested, our reputation speaks for itself. We always strive to do our best and no reader can ever guarantee 100% accuracy, we are human afterall and any information received is down to interpretation.
- We love clients who are kind, honest, personally reponsible and respectful of other people's time, clients who are rude, disrespectful or dishonest may prefer to look elsewhere. We do not tolerate any form of abuse. We believe in treating others as we wish to be treated ourselves.
- We reserve the right to refuse to read for anyone who is deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- For readings in person, we respectfully ask for a 24 hour notice period if you cannot make the appointment so we can offer the slot to someone else. If you do not show up to your appointment without any notice, we cannot guarantee a future appointment. It is your responsibility to keep track of your appointment.
- Remember, you are in charge of your own destiny, you can change any outcome at any given time.
- With Clairvoyant readings, we cannot guarantee that any specific person will come through. Please bear in mind that information may come from sources other than close loved ones. These may be spirit guides, angels, friends, neighbours, distant relatives or even from connections from when we are too young to remember. You may have to search for the connection of evidence given, things aren't always apparent immediately.
- Whilst you will be given the opportunity to ask questions, we cannot guarantee an answer. Sometimes they are things that we mustn't know the answer to at that particular time. This is usually down to a lesson that we must discover for ourselves.
- We do not diagnose or provide medicial, legal, fiancial or psychological advise. Our services are not a substitute for these professional services and we recommend that you contact the relevant, professional, qualified advisor if your query is of this nature.
- We make no guarantees of any particular outcome although we do promise to provide our best professional efforts, skills and care and to deliver the services as advertised.
- Please note that deposits for classes, workshops & courses are strictly non refundable. If you wish to discuss transferring your booking to another person prior to the event please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you wish to cancel a booking for a course that has been paid in full within 14 days of you receiving your booking form, you must email email@example.com. If you fail to inform us within that 14 days all payments are strictly non-refundable.
Changing your Course booking dates
If you need to defer your Reiki booking to a later date, at our discretion a re-booking fee of £40 may be applied. Other workshops may have a discretionary re-booking fee of £20.
It is unfortunate that we have had to introduce non refundable deposits and re-booking fees, however, we have found in the past that without these measures, some people would repeatedly cancel and rebook their courses at the last minute. This wouldn't cause such a problem if we were running courses for 10 or 20 students at a time but for example our maximum Reiki class is six people. Sometimes we offer additional class dates on the basis that the original is full and we have found that requiring non-refundable deposits and charging re-booking fees means that most courses will go ahead with the planned number of students.
If however you end up being the only person booked on a particular date, then the course may not go ahead. If possible we will try and bring in a former student to accompany you on the course so that you get the best out of your training but that may not always be possible. In this instance we will either discuss training on a one to one basis or offer you alternate dates. We always aim to give at least one weeks notice should we need to make any changes and reserve the right to do so.
We will happily exchange any Holistic Wellbeing course/workshop ticket for a credit note, up to thirty days prior to it taking place. Credit notes will be valid for all future Holistic Wellbeing events, within 12 months and subject to availability. Between two and thirty days prior to the event Holistic Wellbeing will consider requests for a defferal, exchange or transfer if appropriate to another person on an individual basis. All requests must be in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note a rebooking fee of £40 for Reiki courses and £20 for all other courses/events may apply.
- Due to the limited number of places, if the remaining balance is not paid by the due date, we reserve the right to offer your place to a student on the waiting list.
- If circumstances beyond our control necessitate the postponement of a course/workshop/class or event, we reserve the right to offer alternative dates. In this instance we would make every effort to offer a suitable date convenient for all concerned. Holistic Wellbeing can accept no responsibility for any loss due to cancellation of any programme or event. Holistic Wellbeing will not be liable for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk.
- The Psychic Development weekend or other Psychic workshops/events are not appropriate for anyone suffering from epilepsy, clinical depression or any other nervous or psychiatric condition and attendeed must be 18+ years to attend.
- Other valid views and beliefs exist outside those offered during the workshops.
- Holistic Wellbeing disclaims all liability for any direct or indirect loss, damage or expense suffered in connection with such demonstrations.
- No video or audio recordings of any kind at the event.
- Any and all photographs may be used by Holistic Wellbeing for the purposes of marketing or advertising without any payment or compensation being offered. If you do not wish to appear in any photographs please let us know at the time.
- No Liability is accepted for loss of or damage to property for example watches, jewellery, cameras or clothing; Losses or additional expenses due to delays or changes in travel services, sickness, weather, strikes, riots, war, quarantine or any other cause.
Tuesday Psychic Evening:
- Disclaimer: By taking part in this event, you will have paid to witness a Demonstration of Mediumship. This demonstration is a form of experiment; no claims are made and results cannot be guaranteed. You are not guaranteed a personal message. You may see or hear things which you have not experienced before. If you feel vulnerable at any time during the service, you should leave and your entrance fee will be refunded. All readings are for entertainment purposes only.
- Holistic Wellbeing reserves the right to send away any person who in their judgement is found to be unmanageable or a danger to the safety or enjoyment of others. In this event no refund will be given. Any additional costs and responsibility involved in removing the participant will be borne by the client.
Booking a therapy with one of the independent Therapists:
Please note that treatments and bookings made with any of the independent Therapists are solely between the client and the Therapist and that the Therapist is wholly responsible for client care whilst in the centre. Holistic Wellbeing holds no responsibility or liability for any treatments/classes or courses held on the premises by independent Therapists or course facilitators. Therapists/Trainers who work out of the centre do so on a room hire only basis. Cancellations or failure to turn up is strictly between the client/student and Therapist/Teacher, Holistic Wellbeing holds no responsibility for any loss due to cancellation of any independent therapy or event. Holistic Wellbeing will not be liable for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure. personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation. No liability is held for any loss or physical/psychological damage to a person or their items.
Please note that gift vouchers are non refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The vouchers are however transferable, please email Ann with the change of details. Vouchers are only valid up until the expiry date.